Monday, April 21, 2014

"And just like the prodigal son, I've returned. Anyone stepping to me you'll get burned..." Not Really.

I can't believe it's been a whole fracking year since I've updated this blog. But you know what? I'm not going to sweat it. The moment I turn something into a chore, the less likely I am to work hard at it. Just take a look at the ever-growing pile of dishes in my sink. Well, you won't be able to do that, will you? And I will provide no photographic evidence of that eye-sore either, so just use your imaginations.

I'm glad I was away. It's given me a bit of perspective. Over the course of this hiatus, which I hadn't planned by the way, I was even tempted to just kill off this blog, and start fresh. But I've decided to keep it, as flawed as it is. 

Today is Easter Monday, and I think it's fitting that I decided to come back on and "resurrect" this blog today. There's been a lot of growth, and some stagnation. (Um, perhaps I should switch the order of those to some growth and a lot of stagnation). The growth was mostly internal, while the stagnation was blatant and public enough for all to see. Don't you hate when that happens?

Rather than blather along endlessly, I'll refrain from sharing any full, meandering sort of update. That will come later, I'm sure. For now, I just want to wish you all a very blessed Easter!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the blessing and hang in there and keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete